There has never been a better time to become a part of the Clotheshorse Anonymous tradition of cleaning out your closets, consigning, selling and making money from your treasures. Hunt, gather, recycle! We are currently accepting your trendy and designer summer clothing and accessories (including summer scarves, designer handbags and shoes, jewelry, designer sunglasses and cocktail attire.) High-end wallets and other small leather goods are always in demand. We also accept your upscale gift items. We are taking your finer Maternity as well.
Clotheshorse Anonymous is now accepting your tres chic designer vintage clothing and accessories. Please call our consignment staff if you have any questions on our criteria. 972-233-7005 press 2 and ask for our consignment staff. Only those items in mint condition will be considered. Thank you!
- Preference is given to women's in season top designers & most sought after labels.
- Fashions should be less than 2 years old, in mint condition, clean, pressed and on hangers. Items not marketable, stained, moth holed, torn or with other damage not originally found may be donated to charity without notice. Those items that we would price $200 or over will be returned to you with a specified pick up date.
- Eight (8) marketable items are needed to open a contract (there is no maximum). Once your account is open feel free to bring as many items as you would like to keep your account active and profitable.
- Please make sure your items are free of pet hair, fragrances and smoke.
- We accept sizes 0-22
- Contracts extend for 60 days at a 50/50 split. Items that we price over $500 will have a 90 day contract and the consignor receives 60%.
- Remittance checks are mailed the first of every month.
- Consignment Hours: Monday – Saturday 10 am – 6 pm. Consignment is closed on Sunday. No appointment necessary. Ask about our convenient Quick Drop.
- Our fur season begins Oct 15th and runs through March 15th. Furs should be in excellent condition and less than 5 years old. Classic older furs that have been properly stored also accepted. On age damaged furs we can recommend donation options.
- If you are shipping your items, please enclose your name, address and phone # with each box. We do not return items we cannot accept if shipped so please inspect your items carefully before mailing.
Courier service is available upon review. Call us for large estate assistance 972-233-7005 ext 229 or 222.